At the risk of angering over-enthusiastic people with a lack of sense of humour:
I was thinking about the Holy PVR today, if in doubt about what to watch you can ask the PVR: "WWJD?"
Early attempts invoked the Anti-Christ and it recorded excessive amounts of "Ant & Dec ".
We've just returned from Venice, it was lovely and well worth the time. I realised several things while I was out there:
1) I still hate crowds and tourists (wish I could take a tazer on holiday with me)
2) The average American tourist is the most annoying in the world.
3) The Italians are more helpful and friendly than I could have imagined.
4) It's expensive to be trapped on an island who's main income is tourism.
5) Book major attractions off-season and book hotels directly.
Continue reading “Visit to Venice”